Saturday, September 27, 2008

Why Nine Moons?

Considering how much he kisses up to Steve Evans, it's amazing MCQ gets a perma spot over at the purgatory of Nine Moons. If M* didn't exist, Nine Moons would be the target of all the snark about being a anemic group blog.

Really, why Nine Moons? BCC really should have rewarded MCQ's constant sycophancy with a perma spot. But perhaps Steve and Co. prefer to keep it in the comments, where it helps them feel better about their own posts. I guess once a week posts about how great BCC is would be too meta even for them.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Actually, Steve and I are really the same person, so my blogging at BCC would be redundant. As to why Nine Moons, well it's all part of my cyberstalking campaign of Susan M.

-MCQ

Mister Correlation said...

Thank you for the information. That completes step #4,567 in my ultimate quest to dominate the universe.