Monday, February 2, 2009

A Rare Moment of Praise. (no - really)

Amazingly, I'm going to praise someone here. Every so often, someone in the 'Nacle actually does something right, and shows that if the egos were checked at the door (or web browser log in screen, I guess) and the Gospel really was the first priority (rather than whatever hobby horses they have), the 'Nacle might actually be a place worth visiting.

So, I give you Rebecca J.
, a rare voice of sanity at BCC (I have no idea how she wound up there). Why do I praise her? Not because I agree with her (at times I agree with almost everyone in the 'Nacle on something, most of the time I don't - which one of those this is this time is irrelevant), but because

SHE ACTUALLY SHOWED RESTRAINT AND CHANGED HER MIND WHEN PRESENTED WITH NEW FACTS!

That is so rare on the 'Nacle as to be deserving of praise when it does occur.

It's too bad the rest of the BCCers decided that if Rebecca J. wouldn't play along with their "we are so much smarter than the GAs" game, they'd just pretend the new facts don't exist.

No comments: