Monday, June 22, 2009

A Pattern Emerges!

One of T&S's (very few) redeeming features is their sidebar, where they occasionally post something of interest and relevance.

Then they re-started their weekly "Notes from All Over" main post, where readers could comment on their links.

Bad idea. Go ahead. Read the first five comments on a few. Notice a pattern?

It's hard to take Tea & esS seriously when the crazy people take over the discussion before it even starts. And it's always the same crazy people, always ranting about the same crazy things. They can't even be amusingly insane, or uniquely insane, or creatively insane. That's the real problem with hardcore insanity - it's rarely original or interesting. It's mostly boring and annoying.

Which is why I blog about it, and why my blogging is so boring and annoying. I work with the materials I have been given.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought it was happy and normal people that were dsupposed to be boring. Maybe one is just bored by their own kind...

Anonymous2 said...

Anonymous, you'd have come off sounding a lot more intelligent if you'd just said "it takes one to know one".

Mister Correlation said...

Except, I pretty much already said I was one, so that particular comeback would make little sense and carry even less bite.

dan said...

awww, I knew you guys still loved me.

dan said...

i should add, Mr. Correlation, your logic is interesting.

crazy person = boring

"my blogging" = boring

would not therefore, based on your logic

Mr. Correlation = crazy person?

Anonymous2 said...

MC is the sum total of whatever tripe is flowing through the bloggernacle. Of course he's crazy.

Anonymous said...

I should add, Dan, your interpretation is flawed. When someone says "hardcore insanity is mostly boring", it doesn't mean all insane people are boring.
However Dan=crazy=boring is an ironclad truth.

Mister Correlation said...

I, like, TOTALLY, implied I was crazy in the initial post. What? Do you people need to work on your inference skills?