Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Well someone at BCC really, really hates Israel

I would come up with a good response to their inane embrace of cliched anti-Israel talking points, but instead, I'll just link to that neo-con stooge and right wing shill Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-NV).

Considering how often those at BCC talk about how awesome Reid is, I'm sure they'll start taking the pro-Israel side soon. They can't be that in thrall to the left-wing pundits, can they? At least Reid shows occasional signs of being able to think for himself.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice.

On a different topic, I think you need to write an obituary for Nick Literski's sanity. See some of his recent posts at the Messenger and Advocate, particularly the one where he suggests it wasn't Prop 8 opponents who sent white powder-filled-envelopes to the LA and SL temples.

Mister Correlation said...

To do that, I would have to believe Nick L. was, at some point in the past, at least passingly familiar with the idea of sanity. Since I see no evidence he was ever sane, I see no reason to write an obituary for something that never existed.