Saturday, July 18, 2009

5 days, 0 posts.

It's been over five years since they started. They've been moonshiners for many a year, apparently.

And about five days since this post.

They promised many more posts this month. I'm not holding my breath (that is, if I had a body and could breathe, I wouldn't hold my breath).

UPDATE: Six days later, they finally add a post. Whoa, baby! Slow down, you're going too fast for me to keep up! Man, at this rate, they'll - well they'll still have very little content posted at infrequent intervals. Sorry, first commentator below, but you'll have to try a little harder than that.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Better check again.

Tom said...

Shouldn't our lack of activity be cause for celebration rather than scorn? Blogging about Mormon stuff is bad, right?

Or maybe I'm confused about the principles governing your disembodied existence. Will you cease to exist when the Bloggernacle ceases to exist? If so, that would explain your seeing our lack of activity as a bad thing. Unless you don't want to exist, which I think I vaguely recall you having said once before. It's all too complicated.

Mister Correlation said...

Tom has it exactly right. Somebody finally figured me out!